TO THE TRADE / DISPLAY / ATTRACTION SPACE ORGANISER
Please find attached application for space at the 133rd Wynyard Show to be held on 18th March 2023
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All space holders are to hold current Public and Product Liability Insurance.
- Food stall space holders are to hold a current licence and comply with food safety standards.
- All stalls, displays, vans etc are to be erected by 8.30AM on Show Day and must remain on site until 4PM on Show Day.
- Unless a vehicle forms part of the display and paid for in metre frontage, vehicles are to be removed from the Showground before 8.30AM.
- All temporary structures are to be erected in compliance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- The Committee of the Society shall have power to enter upon the area of your stall at any time to remove any articles, sign, pictures, printed matter, or sideshow which in their opinion may cause offence to the public or the officials of the Society.
- Livestock and domestic animals are not permitted on site without the express permission of the Committee.
- All space holders who use power of any description or for any purpose are to provide and use a Residual Current Device (RCD).
- Space holders are to supply their own extension cords. Space holders are to ensure all appliances and cords are tagged and comply with Electrical Safety Test AS/NZS 3760. No double adaptors or piggy backing allowed.
- All extension cords and leads on the ground are to be covered with appropriate rubber matting or fenced off from the public.
- The Society shall not be liable for any loss of or damage to space holder’s property whilst on the showground.
- Standard tent pegs are to be used. Tent pegs are to be covered to protect the public from injury.
- Raffles shall not be conducted on Show Day unless prior approval has been granted from the Committee.
- Gas fittings and appliances are to comply with relevant regulations.
- All exhibitors are to provide an approved fire extinguisher to their site
- Tasmanian retailers can no longer supply shoppers with non-biodegradable, lightweight plastic shopping bags, this includes all exhibitors and space holders.
- A notice confirming the allotment of space, gate passes and invoices shall be forwarded to you prior to the show.
- WYNYARD SHOW IS A SMOKE FREE EVENT